Author Topic: Team Links Page  (Read 7183 times)

tkleager

• View Profile
    • Scotts Bluff County CERT
Team Links Page
« on: February 29, 2012, 01:49:36 PM »
This is not really a feature request of Mission Manager, but I would like to see a page that lists all the teams that are using Mission Manager with links to their web pages if they have them.

Would like to see what other teams are doing, and get ideas to help make our team better.

Just an idea.  I know your busy.

TK
Tyler Kleager
Scotts Bluff County CERT Webmaster
www.scottsbluffcountycert.org

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Team Links Page
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 03:13:32 PM »
This would need to be a feature that allowed teams to publish their links if they wanted to.  I try to respect the privacy of teams by not publishing who they are. 

I can tell you there are teams across the US, there are some teams international teams in Canada, South America and Europe.

tkleager

• View Profile
    • Scotts Bluff County CERT
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 07:44:29 AM »
So my thought about this was regarding the privacy.

Could we start a Forum post in the General Discussion that would be a Sticky at the top where if teams wanted to post who they are, and links to their program websites, they could to share with other teams?  Then it totally leaves it up to the individual team to post their information if they want to or not?
Tyler Kleager
Scotts Bluff County CERT Webmaster
www.scottsbluffcountycert.org

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 09:55:40 AM »
Could we start a Forum post in the General Discussion that would be a Sticky at the top where if teams wanted to post who they are
Sure sounds good!  If you want to start the post, I'll make it sticky  :D.