Mission Manager > Feature Requests and Issues

Reports

(1/1)

Ed Philpott:
FYI
Under the "Report" tab when I try to print both the member roster and the certification status I get a blank report.  When I print these under the "member" tab I get the correct information.

Radishworks:
Thanks for the report.  Its fixed now. 

You may need to refresh the page with F5.

Thanks,
Mike

Ed Philpott:
When I print the "Participation Report" under the Time Keeping Tab, I notice that the grand totals under the "Missions", "Public Relations" and "Trainings" show a "XOX".  Not sure if this is something I have done in the Config or not.  The totals for the members show the correct number.

Radishworks:

--- Quote from: Ed Philpott on February 23, 2011, 07:59:01 AM ---When I print the "Participation Report" under the Time Keeping Tab, I notice that the grand totals under the "Missions", "Public Relations" and "Trainings" show a "XOX".  Not sure if this is something I have done in the Config or not.  The totals for the members show the correct number.

--- End quote ---
Our issue, and its fixed now. 

There is something I need to note here.  The number of Trainings and Public Relations is a "bit" of an estimate on this report.  Since Mission Manager isn't tracking all Trainings separately on a calendar (yet  ;)) this report calculates the total number of these events based on day.  So for example, if there are 2 Trainings on a single day, this report will treat that as a single training only because it has no way of knowing without you entering more information.

Thanks for the report.

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version