Author Topic: Checkin Question  (Read 8796 times)

tkleager

• View Profile
    • Scotts Bluff County CERT
Checkin Question
« on: February 01, 2012, 09:07:26 AM »
Is it possible to change the time that a person checked in to MM like we can change the Event Log?

Reason being is that we often get people on scene before we will get computer system for MM on scene.  It would be nice to get them checked in on the time that they actually came on scene, and also to be able to adjust the time that they are on tasks such as IC, ect...
Tyler Kleager
Scotts Bluff County CERT Webmaster
www.scottsbluffcountycert.org

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Checkin Question
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 09:16:47 AM »
Yes.  All the times on the Check In screen are editable fields.  You can change the default (current) times to something earlier before pressing the "Check In" button.

tkleager

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 09:48:25 AM »
HMMM.

I have tried it out on a test mission in our account and I can't get it to work.  It continues to check them in at the time on that is listed.

I put their time on scene in, and select check in.

When I go to check it out on the Personnel Status Report, is shows them checked in not a the time I checked them in at.

I have to be doing something wrong.

When I get home tonight, I will try to do a screen capture and record what I'm doing and send it to you and maybe you can tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Tyler Kleager

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 01:14:40 PM »
You are correct, it wasn't working correctly!  Its fixed now, give it another try. 

Thanks for the report and sorry for the trouble.

Mike

tkleager

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 01:58:13 PM »
It works now.

Not a problem.  I was just something I was thinking about as I get ready to teach my team how to use the program next week, and thought I would give it a try.

Thank you for quick response, and all that you do for this program.  I was hoping to show it off to our State coordinator this last weekend at our new member training, but with 40 members in the class, we really didn't feel like adding in 40 guests, since none of them could be in command positions with the way we have program configured.

Tyler Kleager

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 02:52:12 PM »
Thank you for quick response, and all that you do for this program.
You are welcome, "thank" are much appreciated  ;D

See the Help section for the information about the MM sandbox.  The sandbox logins are great for demos or training. 

Mike