Author Topic: Roster of attendance  (Read 7334 times)

jlehman

• View Profile
    • San Bernardino County Sheriff's SAR
Roster of attendance
« on: January 14, 2012, 11:08:23 PM »
I like the ability to change the RSVP status of an event after the fact. That helps close the loop on the RSVP vs. actual attendance. Is there a way to extract an attendance list vs. training/calendar event. I envision a table with names on the y axis and dates/event names on the x axis, with an "x" or other suitable marker in the appropriate column if a person RSVP'ed/attended. Is this possible now?

Thanks,
JL
Jeff Lehman
San Bernardino County SAR
Cave Team
caverescue.net
sbsar.org

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Roster of attendance
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 06:00:06 PM »
Glad you like this new feature  ;D

Maybe partly possible with the "Print Sign Up Sheet" button with the appropriate filter boxes checked?

Or are you looking for a list of people who said they were coming and then didn't?

jlehman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 11:13:32 PM »
I'm thinking of a summary sheet where I can see over an entire year, or other time interval, the attendance at events. The data from the RSVPs would be fine, especially since I can now adjust RSVPs to fit what actually occurred.  A list of names down the left with the events across the top, and some sort of "x" or other indication of positive attendance. I suppose formatting the events across the page of the summary could be tricky, but just a date would be a start. Actually, fancy formatting isn't necessary if a .csv file could be generated. Then I could do whatever formatting in a spreadsheet. The super duper version would be one that also included missions.

JL
Jeff Lehman
Cave Team
caverescue.net
sbsar.org

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 07:00:09 AM »
OK, I think I see what you are looking for.  It will may happen in small steps over time, like the new RSVP dropdown on calendar sign up  :D.

jlehman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 11:33:39 PM »
Great, thanks!
Jeff Lehman
Cave Team
caverescue.net
sbsar.org