Mission Manager > Feature Requests and Issues

Time Keeping Screen

(1/2) > >>

Ed Philpott:
When I first go into the time keeping screen and select my name it does not show the first event that I have entered.  If I select "add event" or go to someone elses name and back to mine the first event pops up and stays there until I leave the time keeping screen and than it starts all over again.  The first event is within the time limits that I have set at the bottom of the screen.

It shows on the printout report all the time, just not on the screen.

Thanks

Radishworks:
Hi Ed,

Check the "Enter/Edit Start Date:", "Enter/Edit End Date:", and "Open Date:" dates at the bottom of the time keeping screen.  Make sure they are in the correct range.  These dates are the range displayed in the time keeping screen and are separate from the report dates on the bottom left.

Mike   

Ed Philpott:
The dates are all correct - Start = 1/1/11     End = 2/1/11      Open = 1/1/11            and the event date is 1/4/11.       It will show just not the first time I go into my screen.  If I select another member and than back to mine the event shows.

Radishworks:
What browser are you using?

Thanks,
Mike

Ed Philpott:
Firefox, but I tried it while run IE and got the same issue.  I'll try it on a different computer and see what I get.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version