Author Topic: Printing Member Reports  (Read 7137 times)

jlehman

• View Profile
    • San Bernardino County Sheriff's SAR
Printing Member Reports
« on: January 25, 2012, 10:05:22 PM »
When I print the member report, all of the certs do no appear on the page. They appear on the spawned window, but when the page gets rendered for printing, they don't appear (even in landscape). It doesn't scroll to a second page either. When I export member data, all of the information comes along, so it isn't a big deal, but I thought I would pass it along.

JL
Jeff Lehman
San Bernardino County SAR
Cave Team
caverescue.net
sbsar.org

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Printing Member Reports
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 05:32:15 AM »
My guess is you have a lot of certs and dates for your team?  Its one of those, have very little control of how different browsers print things  :(  Best option might be to use a PDF print driver and then print the PDF.

jlehman

• View Profile
    • San Bernardino County Sheriff's SAR
Re: Printing Member Reports
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 07:43:43 AM »
Yes, your're right, there are a number of certs. As it turns out, Firefox has a page scaling feature on print that Chrome does not have. I was able to monkey with they print scaling while using my on-board print-to-pdf driver to make it work. I wish that Chrome had something similar with its built-in print-to-pdf function. There is still the member export feature that easily grabs all of the data, but the report is the best for a quick audit.

JL
Jeff Lehman
San Bernardino County SAR
Cave Team
caverescue.net
sbsar.org