Author Topic: Accountability screen  (Read 8788 times)

gpsar

• View Profile
Accountability screen
« on: February 27, 2012, 12:41:07 AM »
Might be nice to print out a membership summary roster with pics for a visual accountability board. 

Just a thought.

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Accountability screen
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 06:50:52 AM »
You might try experimenting with the org charts feature in MM.  There is an option that allows pictures as a part of them.  Check out: http://www.radishworks.com/SearchManager/Help.htm#Organizational Chart

Jeff Beckman

• View Profile
    • San Diego Mountain Rescue Team
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 12:44:03 PM »
I hope this isn't hijacking the thread, but I was just playing with the org charts and had an idea.  Would it be possible to add an option to turn it into a quasi-org chart, sorted by rank.  I'm thinking of something very similar, without the connectors, that just has everyone of a given rank on a separate level of the chart. 

My team doesn't use a supervisor/subordinate model, but it would be nice to have a place to glance and see who you can put in charge of whom for a given operation.  It could be as simple as adding a parameter like &ranksort=1 or something.

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 07:45:11 AM »
but it would be nice to have a place to glance and see who you can put in charge of whom for a given operation.
How about the new "Rank" sort on the Member roster, will that work?  I'm not sure it makes sens to print a flat org chart, a list seems like it might be better.

Jeff Beckman

• View Profile
    • San Diego Mountain Rescue Team
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 10:51:12 PM »
That should work.  I just really like the org chart because it has people's name, rank, and pictures of them.  Those seem like the most important bits of info for figuring out some basic assignments really quickly. 

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 07:18:22 AM »
OK, I'll add something to the wishlist to see what I can make the org chart do.

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 10:29:48 AM »
A new note about this thread.  Member Rosters can now be customized, see: http://www.radishworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=248.0  Using the features in this new API, member identification photos can be printed on the member rosters.  This makes a flat org chart sorted by rank really easy!