Author Topic: Account Login Problems  (Read 5137 times)

BlackH20Diver

• View Profile
Account Login Problems
« on: May 31, 2012, 10:17:57 AM »
Sseveral of our memebers are having problems logging in.  I am an administrator, but I too am having problems with my account, so I am unable to help the other users.

My problem is that when I login, I only get the MAPS page, nothing else.  I had another administrator check and reset my account and reset my PW, but I still only have MAPS. 

Originally, I setup an evaluation account but then our Coordinator setup another team account for me using the same email address, so I have two teams associated with my email (KCSDR and KSAR).  Tthe active acount is KCSAR, I do not need the other account.

Our Dive captain's account (diverescuecapt@yahoo.com) allows him to login and see all pages, but there are no members available, such as on the timekeeping page.  The left side is totally blank.

One of our other memebers, Dale Miller is unable to get logged in, Im thinking his problem may be that  the password update is sending to the wrong email address.  He is unable to reset his PW. When he request a PW reset, he receives the first email that prompts him with a PW update hyperlink, but then after clicking on the link, he never receives the secound email?

My account: mbenson@skylakes.org
Dive Captain account:  diverescuecapt@yahoo.com

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Mark Benson, Klamath County Sheriff's Dive Rescue
Klamath Falls, OR

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Account Login Problems
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 01:41:36 PM »
Hi Mark,

It appears your email is registered with multiple Mission Manager team accounts.   Mission Manager supports one email linked to many team accounts, you'll just need to make sure to use the correct password for the account you are trying to log into. 

I will send you a Private Message with more assistance.

Mike