Author Topic: Iphone/IPad App  (Read 7092 times)

atucker@wcrescue.com

• View Profile
    • Warren County Rescue
Iphone/IPad App
« on: October 18, 2012, 07:00:00 AM »
Is anyone working on an Iphone/Ipad app the works with MM. I have been using the SARApp and well its just not going to do it. something simple to get subject updates and mapping information maybe adding a clue in the field.

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Iphone/IPad App
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 07:08:08 AM »
Here is a post about another iPhone App for MM http://www.radishworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=289.0, I'm not sure of the status of the app itself, but I think its being worked on.

Also note that most of MM screens are designed to work on the iPad without an app.  You should be able to do things like add clues, but it will take an app to add pictures and automatically note the GPS location.

Mike

atucker@wcrescue.com

• View Profile
    • Warren County Rescue
Re: Iphone/IPad App
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 12:52:22 PM »
Thanks Mike, The IPads we are using are not to bad to work with do to the size of the screen, but the iphones out in the field not so much. little screen with fat fingers lol... all we are wanting to do is get some mapping update (ie if we add a search area after they leave the command center) to the teams in the field and any other subject updates as they are entered. Adding clues would be great as well.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 08:07:39 AM by atucker@wcrescue.com »