Author Topic: Google Calendar sync to MM Calendar  (Read 20288 times)

tensai

• View Profile
    • Bonneville County SAR
Re: Google Calendar sync to MM Calendar
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 09:21:43 AM »
I tried this out but it's not working quite right. The calendar shows up in Google Calendar, but not every event is listed. I see the events in the ical export, so it seems to be that Google is ignoring some of them.

Well now hang on, I just tried it again and this time all the events showed up. That's peculiar. I guess I'll post this reply anyway just in case somebody else has this issue.
Corey Edwards
Bonneville County SAR
www.bcssar.com

TARSAR

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 05:41:20 PM »
Is this a one time import or is it "repopulated" on the google side when it's accessed?  I'm assuming it's updated as the calendar changes.  Very cool feature, especially for those using google apps (free or google apps for business) as their domain email service.

Update, just tested and it seems to be one time.  Hmm...if that's the case, I wonder if there's a way to have it update as needed?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 06:46:48 PM by TARSAR »

kduncklee

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2013, 09:07:53 PM »
If you follow the directions above it will update as the MM calendar updates. Google is rather slow at processing updates and it can take a few hours.

SDCART1

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 01:32:31 PM »
You can also use it in your Outlook calendar.  My County has low tolerance for linking to outside sources, but this worked just fine.  While in Outlook, go to the Tools tab and open Account Settings.  Click on internet Calendars, then New.  It will open a box to paste the calendar URL into:  (https://www.radishworks.com/MissionManager/api.php?Get=calICS&APIKey=YOUR_API_KEY).  Your MM calendar appears listed under Other Calendars.  When you click the box next to it, it will pop up next to your regular Outlook calendar.