Author Topic: Response emails  (Read 6306 times)

dbregman

• View Profile
Response emails
« on: November 24, 2012, 12:16:27 PM »
I am just starting to explore Mission Manager for my squad. I have say it seems really full featured and cool. 

One request/suggest on the response to to a call/email/sms.
You allow the prefix for a response. Could you also allow a response to a prefixed email with the response in the subject? My thinking is this. I could create a callout message with a return email of "response.MYSAR@radishworks.com" the members could then respond to the email with a yes/no/maybe in the subject.  Make sense?

Thanks,
David

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Response emails
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 04:59:03 PM »
I have say it seems really full featured and cool. 
Thank You  ;D

You allow the prefix for a response. Could you also allow a response to a prefixed email with the response in the subject?
Mostly possible: In the Configuration page > Email Settings section > the Return email address to: "response.MYSAR@radishworks.com".  Whatever the sender sends in the subject line will appear in the Responses page.  The one downside to this method is there will still be the 3 different email addresses for the responding, not responding, maybe responding - you'll need to pick one for the return email and count on the message to know what the person is doing. 

Mike