Mission Manager > Feature Requests and Issues

Resources on Mission Report

(1/2) > >>

Ed Philpott:
When playing with a new test mission under the "reports" tab it lists the number of K9's and Horses as "1".  I removed the K9's and horses as we don't have any.  I am guessing that this is because I removed your test people by entering my personnel over their info.

Also once we are done with a test mission is there a way to delete that mission?

thanks

Ed

Ed Philpott:
Looks like whatever was causing my "internal error" may have also been causing this issue since the K9 and Horses are no longer showing up on my report.

Thanks

Ed Philpott:
Another question on the Mission Report regarding Times.  I started my test mission at 1000 hours today with a last seen of 1500 yesterday.  The Mission report as of right now is saying that the Elasped time is 11 hours and the Search time is 1 day and 7 hours.  It is approx 1400 hours so the the search has only been going on for 4 hours and been gone about 22 hours.  Not sure where the times pull from.

Thanks

Radishworks:

--- Quote ---the "reports" tab it lists the number of K9's and Horses as "1". 
--- End quote ---
This has been fixed.

--- Quote ---Also once we are done with a test mission is there a way to delete that mission?
--- End quote ---
There is now.  For administrators and those with the new login permission "Can Delete a Mission" there is a new "Delete Mission" button on the select mission page.  Be careful this CANNOT be undone!

Mike

Radishworks:

--- Quote --- I started my test mission at 1000 hours today with a last seen of 1500 yesterday.  The Mission report as of right now is saying that the Elasped time is 11 hours and the Search time is 1 day and 7 hours.
--- End quote ---

Can you check it again?  This should be corrected now.

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version