Author Topic: Calendar Notice  (Read 4768 times)

neil

• View Profile
Calendar Notice
« on: March 11, 2013, 06:51:43 AM »
In the course of exploring the features of MM I had set up our monthly meeting/training schedule on the calendar for the first wednesday of each month, along with activating an email reminder to be sent 1 day prior to the event.
One day before the March 6th meeting a reminder was sent out to our roster which referenced the APRIL 3rd meeting - see below:

Summary: Monthly meeting.
   Category: Monthly Meeting
 Start Date: Wednesday April 3rd 2013  Start Time: 0000
   End Date: Wednesday April 3rd 2013  End Time: 0117
Description: Monthly training.

I went back to check the settings for the March 6th calendar event and it does indeed appear to still be set up for email notification 1 day prior to the event. The April 3rd meeting also is set to send a reminder 1 day prior to event, yet the above notice got sent out on March 5th.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks,

Neil

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Calendar Notice
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 07:33:57 AM »
There was a calendar reminder issue that was fixed a little more than a week ago.  If you created the event before that it would have been affected by that bug.  If you created the even in the last couple of days, there could be another bug.
Did you mean to have a start time of "0000"?  Can you post exact steps to reproduce the issue?
I just tried a test event and it works OK. 

Thanks,
Mike
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 07:36:18 AM by Radishworks »

neil

• View Profile
Re: Calendar Notice
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 01:46:57 PM »
I created the event several weeks ago, so sounds like it was an issue with the original bug that has since been fixed.
Thanks - I will delete all my calendar events and start over and sounds like it should be fine.