Author Topic: Team Assignment Log  (Read 6528 times)

btrautman

• View Profile
Team Assignment Log
« on: June 03, 2013, 09:20:00 AM »
Is it possible to generate a report with just the assignment information. When we use the "paper" method of managing a search we have a Task Assignment Log where we enter just the task #, team leader, objective, type of task, and when it was started and completed. We use it a lot to have a quick snap shot of where we stand or to give a quick overview to supporting agencies. I know we could use the event log but there is a lot more information on that report then what we often times need.
Sergeant Brent Trautman
Maryland Natural Resources Police
Tactical Response Team

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Team Assignment Log
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 02:44:43 PM »
Are you thinking something for teams like the "Clue Log" verses the "Clue Report"?

btrautman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 08:34:07 AM »
Yes that is what I had in mind
Sergeant Brent Trautman
Tactical Response Team

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 09:01:21 AM »
Before we look at creating a new report, can you try the "Export Team Data" and open the exported file in Excel (or Google Drive) and try printing that?  That export contains all the information about all the teams.  See if that works for you.

btrautman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 11:44:30 AM »
That is helpful and it gives a lot of information that way. The only issue is that its so much info we couldn't print it on 8.5x11 paper. I will play around with this option and see if we can make it work. Thanks for the infor.
Brent
Sergeant Brent Trautman
Tactical Response Team