Author Topic: Emails not sending to Mission Manager  (Read 6387 times)

atucker@wcrescue.com

• View Profile
    • Warren County Rescue
Emails not sending to Mission Manager
« on: September 07, 2013, 11:20:48 AM »
Not sure if anyone else is having any issues with sending emails from Mission Manager. The system has been working GREAT for us until the last day or so. If you could take a look on your end one of our Admins has been trying to send an email most of the morning from mission manager (user is Bob Myatt) he has in the past sent several emails from his account. The only thing that has changed is i reset his password (yesterday)and after that he has been having problems (not sure if that related but that's the only thing thats changed) this morning he tried sending it several times and its not even showing up in the message history logs once he push email button. It also acts like every other time when its sent ie all the name do come up like it was sent to those people but does not show up in the history and no one gets the emails... about an hour or so later we tried it again and one did go out and it did show up in the history but several emails were returned as undelivered, the email returned were not just on one domain they were from different email domains. could just be a hiccup or a fluke.i would also appear that this is just on Bob's account as mine is working fine and have not had any other issues reported to me at this point.  If you can take a look  that would be great. Thank you for your GREAT services. I cant Remember what it was like without Mission Manager (i can I just dont want to...lol) account is wcrescue

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Emails not sending to Mission Manager
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 06:54:23 PM »
The MM server isn't reporting any issues.  Based on your description of it being a problem from one user, here are a few things to try: It could be a symtom of Bob's computer not talking with the MM server corectly, I.e. connection problem of some sort.  We can see if its his acccount by having him try from a diff computer with another connection to the web.  If that works OK you might ask him to do the standard browser clean up stuff.  Clear browser cache, clear cookies etc.  Hopefully that will help.

atucker@wcrescue.com

• View Profile
    • Warren County Rescue
Re: Emails not sending to Mission Manager
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 01:01:05 PM »
I was thinking the same thing as far as trying other computers... We will try that and go from there. I guess the odd thing is he has used his computer with no problems in the past... Noting has changed on his end other then me resetting his password... I'll follow up if we are still having problems thanks for the reply...