Author Topic: Ability to use the "Check Out all Personnel" buttons  (Read 6786 times)

gayle

• View Profile
Ability to use the "Check Out all Personnel" buttons
« on: November 21, 2013, 03:32:29 PM »
Hello - would it be possible to add a Permission check box for the ability to use the two "Check Out All ..." buttons on the Personnel Tab?

We would like to be able to choose who has the ability to to do that.

While many of our folks have Permission to Active Missions - we would like to greatly limit who can click those two buttons. 

Thanks - gayle

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Ability to use the "Check Out all Personnel" buttons
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 03:43:33 PM »
Honestly, I hesitate to add yet another permission setting - I think there are too many already.  There are many other "oops" things people can mistakenly do to a mission if they press the wrong button. 

Instead of adding another permission, how about giving those happy finger clickers read-only mission access?

gayle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 04:13:11 PM »
I did see that View Only would take those buttons away - unfortunately we are in a situation where we have volunteers that we use at Command to help with Tasking etc ... so they need access to the Active Mission but was hoping to restrict those buttons.

Hopefully the "Are you sure" pop up will stop them from doing something stupid - fingers crossed!

Thanks for the quick reply!

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 04:21:51 PM »
You can also try to just give someone "Check In" permission only.  This way people can help check in and won't have access to more in depth mission features.   :D