Author Topic: Training Programs  (Read 8300 times)

Captain Larry

• View Profile
Training Programs
« on: January 12, 2014, 10:04:50 AM »
Has anyone developed a PowerPoint for training your team on running MM? Would you be willing to share? ;D

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Training Programs
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 04:06:24 PM »
Here is a pretty old (MM v2.0) PPT I created several years ago.  The point of the training was to show the MM way of running a Search and Rescue Mission verses the paper method.  This was pretty specific to SAR, but you should be able to adapt it to any type mission.  You will need to make up your own mission type for some of the slides.  Here's the link: https://www.radishworks.com/MissionManager/SearchManagement.ppt

Hope that helps!

btrautman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 08:04:56 PM »
We don't have a PP, but we did develop a training manual for our folks that I would be more then happy to share. You would have to keep in mind that we configured MM to me in keeping with some of the terminology and procedures that our state uses so it may not fit exactly into your needs. If you give me your e-mail address I will be happy to send it your way.
Brent
Sergeant Brent Trautman
Maryland Natural Resources Police
Tactical Response Team

KayakingNut

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 11:36:02 PM »
Brent,
I'd be interested if you are willing to share your training manual. Thanks in advance for your efforts!
Ray
FresnoSAR

cbcert

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 01:19:36 PM »
Brent, I would also like to see your manual.  How does one reply to a specific person privately?

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 01:34:24 PM »
Brent, I would also like to see your manual.  How does one reply to a specific person privately?
Click on Brent's user name above, on that screen will be a "Send PM" link.  That should do the trick  ;D

cbcert

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 01:38:04 PM »
Thanks!