Author Topic: Mission Manager New Guest Member Check In/Out  (Read 10920 times)

Pete

• View Profile
Mission Manager New Guest Member Check In/Out
« on: February 26, 2014, 08:32:20 AM »
Hello,

I have a Log-in for our Law Enforcement partner MM Profile and a different Log-in for our team's MM profile which we use for training and team management.  When logged into our LE Profile, creating a New Guest Member for Check In/Out works as designed.  However, when I am logged in to our team's Profile the New Guest Member is listed as "New" under the Personnel Tab and I follow the same procedure in both profiles.

Is this some type of permissions issue or corrected through some other means?

Thank you and thank you for all your efforts with Mission Manager?

Pete

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Mission Manager New Guest Member Check In/Out
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 11:56:38 AM »
Hi Pete and welcome. 

I'm not sure I fully understand your question, it does sound like a permission difference between your two accounts.  There are several member permissions relating to check-in permissions that can be set by your system administrator(s).   If possible, if you could post a screen shot of the difference you are seeing it might help us give you a better answer.  :D

Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 07:00:31 AM »
Thank you and I have verified with our Mission Manager Administrator that New Guest Member Check In permissions are identical between the agency and team profiles.  At your request I have included screen shots of New Guest Member Check In behavior with the Team Profile.

Thank you for the valuable tool Mission Manager is and for assisting with this question.

Pete

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 02:30:47 PM »
As i thought, I'm misunderstanding your question.  It looks like you are creating a new guest member on the Check in screen, but they are not showing up correctly on the Personnel screen?  Can you post the exact steps to recreate?

Thank you for the valuable tool Mission Manager is and for assisting with this question.
You're welcome  ;D

Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 03:04:37 PM »
Yes,
1.   Mission Manager Team Login with User Name and Password
2.   Select Web Mission
3.   Open Web Mission
4.   Select Check In/Out Tab
5.   Press New Guest Member Button and enter new guest member contact information
a.   Select Check In and "--New-- is now on scene and available." message is displayed versus new guest member name.
6.   Select Mission Personnel Tab and "New - Available" appears in status window versus member name.

If I follow the steps listed above with my Agency login for Mission Manager, then entering and checking in new guest member information works as designed.  The only difference is that my password is different.  The user name is the same for both Agency and Team Mission Manager profiles.

I apologize for not being clear about the issue.  Thank you again for your help.

Pete

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 04:44:22 PM »
Sorry, this is going to be one of those issues that requires a lot of questions.  This is going to be a team specific issue of some sort. 

When you look at the Members tab, and look up the new guest, do you see the correct name or --new--?

Can you duplicate this issue in the sandbox?  (see Help file for sandbox login information)

Thanks for your help with this on.

Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 05:34:32 PM »
Yes sir,

When I select the Members Tab in my team profile, the new guest is indicated as --new-- as well as in the Personnel Tab versus the correct name.

In the Sandbox profile I entered John Doe as the New Guest Member and it works as designed just as my Agency login does.  We seem to have narrowed it down to the team profile configuration.  An additional piece of information is that this not 'working as designed' issue is with every team member login, not just mine, except for the MM system administrator.

Sorry I have given you a tough one.

Pete

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 07:39:19 PM »
Sorry I have given you a tough one.
NP, thanks for your help sorting it out.

We are starting to narrow it down for sure.  I'm suspecting its a permission issue related to the Member Access (the units list) in the Member Permissions section.  Could you post a screen shot of your member permissions including what Member Access items are checked?  Or alternatively, can you email a screen shot to support (at) radishworks.com? 

Thanks again for your help, we're close to getting it pinned down. 

Radishworks

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 07:11:41 AM »
Thanks for sending the screenshots, they helped.  It took a little digging but problem found and fixed.  It was pretty specific to your configuration, but it was a MM bug.  Its fixed now.

Thanks for the report and all the help.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 08:14:28 AM by Radishworks »

Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 07:36:13 AM »
Thank you so much for your help.  It is truly appreciated.

Pete