Author Topic: Duplicated Members in Report  (Read 6335 times)

atucker@wcrescue.com

• View Profile
    • Warren County Rescue
Duplicated Members in Report
« on: March 06, 2014, 02:36:19 PM »
you guys are doing a GREAT JOB!!!

When I run the "print member system access" or rosters Jim Mitchell is listed twice and member Wes Majors not listed at all. I'm thinking one our our Jim's should be a Wes......lol Its its actually been that way for a while now, just know remember to post it.

also we have the email all members status set up to send out every 30 days (just changed it today to 90) it has never sent one out. I test it manually today and it works fine that way....

Thanks for all you do!!!!!

Radishworks

• View Profile
Re: Duplicated Members in Report
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 04:18:21 PM »
you guys are doing a GREAT JOB!!!
Thanks for all you do!!!!!
Thanks for the appreciation  ;D

When I run the "print member system access" or rosters Jim Mitchell is listed twice and member Wes Majors not listed at all.
Thanks for the very good description.  A change has been made that should fix this.  Please check and see if everyone is listed correctly now.

also we have the email all members status set up to send out every 30 days (just changed it today to 90) it has never sent one out. I test it manually today and it works fine that way....
Sending out Status emails manually can reset the automatic ones.  After 90 days have ticked by, let us know if the emails don't go out.