Author Topic: Customizing Login Permissions  (Read 8550 times)

jenkinsd@tampabay.rr.com

• View Profile
Customizing Login Permissions
« on: June 01, 2014, 07:39:59 AM »
Morning all,

I am wondering is there a way for the MM admins to customize login permisisons across the board. For example, currently the Basic logins cannot edit certifications and expirations, unless we do it manually, but we would like all of our basic logins to be able to do this.

This would also need to work by taking away some standard login permissions.

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you,

Dawn

Support

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Customizing Login Permissions
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 12:49:04 PM »
No, there is no way to customize the login permissions. For now, there is only the pre-defined sets. And of course individual customizations.

It is a wish list item.

jenkinsd@tampabay.rr.com

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 03:12:03 PM »
I see..thank you.

Question on this - when I give a user the basic permission login and I go to add something to their permissions manually, the login permission changes to limited. Why is that?

Dawn

Support

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 05:26:16 PM »
Just a choice of wording a long time ago. The label will be changed in the near future to something else, perhaps "Custom".

Support

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 12:04:33 PM »
You had previously asked for the ability to have custom permission sets and that feature has been implemented. You need to be a team administrator to change the default sets, but you'll find that new ability in the Configuration screen, in the Member Fields area. Click on the button set you want to change and a window will pop up to allow you to do so. Changes to those defaults do not affect currently set permissions.