Author Topic: Add a tab?  (Read 6889 times)

RowSAR

• View Profile
Add a tab?
« on: November 11, 2014, 08:06:54 AM »
Could we add a tab to the top of our page?

We require new recruits to meet certain attendance requirements within 90 days before they can apply for membership.  We use a check list to keep track of what they have attended.  We would like to upload this checklist so that admin can view their progress on MM as well as on their hard copy which will also have supervisor signatures.

I realize that using Timekeeping would be the obvious solution, but if a member RSVP's yes to a training and then is absent, it still shows up as an attendance on Timekeeping unless an admin goes in and changes their RSVP to NO.  As well, there are items on the check list that would not show up on calendar events/timekeeping, such as a fitness test and completion of certain paperwork.

Thank you.

Support

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Add a tab?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 10:41:13 AM »
Mission Manager is very customizable, but no, you cannot add a tab to your page.

I have attached a Member tab screen capture showing a couple approaches to your needs. The easiest way would be to use the Member Notes section of the Member tab. You could paste the checklist into that field for the recruits. If you assigned all the new recruits to a certain unit, you could work with them easily.

Or you could use the Certifications and Expirations area of the Members tab to enter training dates. I don't like that as much as every member on your team would have those added fields (but perhaps that's appropriate for your team).