Author Topic: Member Information Missing/No Show  (Read 7975 times)

tkleager

• View Profile
    • Scotts Bluff County CERT
Member Information Missing/No Show
« on: January 20, 2015, 07:32:18 AM »
I was going in to edit some of our members information this morning, and some of our members information does not show up on the screen.  Certain members, all of their information is there when you click on their name on the side bar, others all their information is blank.

I did a "Export Members" and all their information shows up in CSV file, but not on the screen.

Any ideas on what may be going on?

I have screenshots that I can show, but I would prefer to do that via email so not to expose any member data to the world.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:34:44 AM by tkleager »
Tyler Kleager
Scotts Bluff County CERT Webmaster
www.scottsbluffcountycert.org

Andy Vuong

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Member Information Missing/No Show
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 10:44:53 AM »
Good morning Tyler,

I have tested on my team, and I haven't been able to reproduce what you had described.  However, this issue could be that the data is messed up in your browser cache.  Please clear all you cache in the browser and try it again.

tkleager

• View Profile
    • Scotts Bluff County CERT
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 07:45:28 AM »
Sorry I did not get back to you yesterday.  I went home and tried it on my personal machine and on my iPad.  No problems there, so it must be the work machine.

I went to look this morning, before I cleared the cache, and now everything shows up, so not sure what was going on.
Tyler Kleager
Scotts Bluff County CERT Webmaster
www.scottsbluffcountycert.org

Support

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 05:11:04 PM »
There was an issue with how fields were being displayed. The info was intact, but not displayed properly. By the time you got back to your work computer, it was fixed. Thanks for the report.