Author Topic: Minor Bug - Field Qualified/Not Field Qualified Mismatch  (Read 7048 times)

nathan.currie@fresnosar.o

• View Profile
Minor Bug - Field Qualified/Not Field Qualified Mismatch
« on: January 03, 2020, 07:26:22 AM »
I noticed an issue yesterday while updating some member profiles.

On the Member tab member John Doe was showing as Field Qualified. All the check boxes we require for Field Qualified were checked and all required dates were colored black (I did not read the actual date, just scanned for red, expired fields)

On the Messages tab member John Doe was showing in the Not Field Qualified list when Show Only "Not Field Qualified" check box was selected.

We were able to figure out, and duplicate the issue. One of the Field Qualified dates was yesterday. It still showed black. I was able to duplicate the issue by setting my own date to today ,01/03/2020, and it stays black. My profile shows Field Qualified but the Messages tab shows me as Not Field Qualified. If I set the date to yesterday, 01/02/2020, the date changes to red and both my profile and Messages show Not Field Qualified.

Not a huge issue but in the event we had a search call out yesterday and paged out our Field Qualified members John Doe might not have received the call.

Nathan Currie
Fresno County SAR
Team Secretary

Support

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Minor Bug - Field Qualified/Not Field Qualified Mismatch
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 11:33:06 AM »
Good catch! The date checker for that field must be using a test that doesn't include the equal sign ('>' rather than a '>=' type of thing). We'll have to fix that. Thanks for the report.